VIMEO is a video-sharing site where users are encouraged to share clips. The site encourages artistic expression and highlights some creative videos in its staff viewing picks, which appear when you log in. You also can follow other user posts through the site’s Feed Manager or make your page fairly private.
Users have a weekly upload limit — 500 MB and one HD video upload — with a free subscription. To upload and store more videos, users need to purchase an annual $59.95 Vimeo Plus subscription.
Pricing structure: Free (A $59.95-a-year Vimeo Plus subscription lets users upload and store more videos; companies can purchase a $199-a-year Vimeo PRO membership to promote goods and services.)
- You can create custom URLs.
- You can easily update your videos without losing your analytic stats.
- Its video encoding is flawless, picture quality is superb.
- No ads are shown.
- Better-looking, higher-res 1280 x 720px HD player and 5,000kbit bit rate
- Less discovery competition; limited competition for discovery with lower-quality user-generated content
- Improved video formatting options
- New revenue offerings hold a lot of promise in terms of giving creators more control over how they monetize their content
- Due to Vimeo’s smaller scale there is less copyright scrutiny on content
- It can be costly. Monthly budgets and costs need to be considered if opting for the Pro and Business accounts.
- You can only get in-depth analytics data with the Pro and Business account.
- Vimeo has less traffic than YouTube this needs to be considered if you are considering reach.
- Most third party platforms for optimization performance integrate with YouTube.
- Unlimited channels are only available with a Pro Account.
- Best features require a paid Pro account
- I have never seen viral embeds of content in a Vimeo player, ever
- My observation is overall Vimeo has more site downtime and player crashes than YouTube, although this is an n=1 sample and I don’t have data to say this with certainty
- Analytics look better visually but don’t offer the quality of insight that YouTube does
- Less options to customize and manage your own branding
Vimeo doesn’t have a phone number. Like a growing number of companies with free web-based services, you have to search forums and support sites for help. But you can get an instant customer support by calling us at our customer service phone number USA +1-XXX-XXX-XXXX UK + 44-XXX-XXX-XXXX Toll Free.
Vimeo Phone number, Vimeo contact number, Vimeo customer service number, Vimeo customer support phone number