Canada based crypto only exchange, trades lesser-known coins, low fees.
Tux Exchange is a Canadian cryptocurrency exchange that offers trading on multiple cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ether, Litecoin, Zcash, DASH, Dogecoin, Monero, Peercoin, Potcoin, Blackcoin, Namecoin, Emercoin, Syscoin, Counterparty and Pepecash. The Tux Echange only charges a 0.3% taker fee (maker, deposits, and withdraws have no fees). Tux does not support fiat currencies, however. The Tux Exchange is named after the Tuxedo cat.
Security. Tux Exchange provides online and offline (hot and cold) storage for client funds, plus the standard two-factor authentication. Additionally, it is hosted on Amazon’s AWS cloud platform. Also, Tux Exchange says it plans to build a cold reserve with earned trade fees in order to completely insure client funds, both hot and cold.
– US clients. Tux Exchange says it accepts US clients. It is fairly common among cryptocurrency exchanges, even though some states, like New York, require bitcoin license for the cryptocurrency exchanges operating on its territory.
– Trading platform. Tux Exchange offers its own trading web interface, similarly to most other exchanges. It has some price charts, market depth chart, order book and a chat window for connecting with the customer support.
- Great 24/7 support,
- Faster Deposits and Withdrawals,
- 0% Maker Fee,
- Clean and Simple Interface,
- Nice telegram community!
- Newbie friendly
- Reliable currencies
- Unstoppable development
- Considers user opinion
Regulation. Tux Exchange is not regulated. There are no specific regulation requirements for cryptocurrency exchanges on a national level in Canada, but, nevertheless some, like Morrex and All Coin are registered with FINTRAC as a money services business. On the other hand, Tux Exchange does not operated with fiat currencies, so perhaps such registration is not required.
– Volume. Despite its good customer reviews, it seems that Tux Exchange does not have enough liquidity.
– Coin requests. Tux Exchange does not accept coin requests. The addition of new cryptocurrencies is solely to the discretion of the staff and only includes coins with market cap in the top 30. It may be disliked by some clients, but on the other hand, the exchange does not get clogged with hundreds of obscure cryptocurrencies that no one is interested in
- Did not found any.
- Its A Canada based only crypto to crypto exchange
- A New Exchange- Trust issue can be one of the factor
TuxExchange doesn’t have a phone number. Like a growing number of companies with free web-based services, you have to search forums and support sites for help. But you can customer support by calling us at our customer service phone number USA +1-XXX-XXX-XXX UK + 44 XXX-XXX-XXX to get Instant tech support.
TuxExchange Phone number, TuxExchange contact number, TuxExchange customer service number, TuxExchange customer support phone number