LocalBitcoins has been around since 2012, connecting Bitcoin buyers and sellers on an open, peer-to-peer marketplace. There are plenty of reasons to recommend Local Bitcoins as a secure and easy-to-use trading platform.
LocalBitcoins is a bitcoin startup company which located in Helsinki, Finland. Its service facilitates over-the-counter trading of local currency for bitcoins. At LocalBitcoins.com, people from different countries can exchange their local currency to bitcoins. The site allows users to post advertisements where they state exchange rate and payment methods for buying or selling bitcoins. You reply to these advertisements and agree to meet the person to buy bitcoins with cash, or trade directly with online banking. Bitcoin enables online transaction in locations out of the reach of the traditional banking industry.
Some Common LocalBitcoins Support Issues:-
- Unable to report fraud.
- Problem with a disputed trade.
- Problems with a Bitcoin transaction.
- My account is hacked
- A problem to create an account.
- My account is on forced holiday.
- I have a problem with my advertisement.
- I have received unjustified negative feedback.
- Unable to report a bug.
- I can’t log in to my account.
- Unable to retrieve the local bitcoins password.
- Unable to buy bitcoins.
- Unable to sell bitcoins.
- Unable to send digital currency to another wallet.
- Unable to receive digital currency from another wallet.
- Identity verification problem.
- Digital currency withdrawal delayed.
Payment Methods Accepted on LocalBitcoins
LocalBitcoins sellers/buyers accept a variety of payment methods and here’s a list of the main ones:
- Western Union
- Wire transfer
- Cash (in person)
- Cash by mail
LocalBitcoins Plus doesn’t have a phone number. Like a growing number of companies with free web-based services, you have to search forums and support sites for help. But you can get an instant customer support by call us at our customer service phone number USA +1-XXX-XXX-XXX UK + 44 XXX-XXX-XXX to get Instant tech support.